MPE’s ceremony is designed as a public display of the gratitude of the graduates and their parents for being given the privilege of homeschooling. It is also to demonstrate the thankfulness of the graduates for their parents, as well as other relatives and friends, who were used by God to shape the lives and character of those graduates for future service to the Master.
When: Thursday, May 13, 2021 (Rehearsal) and Friday, May 14, 2021 (Ceremony).
Where: College Church of the Nazarene, 2020 East Sheridan, Olathe, Kansas, 66062.
Each graduate helps shape the ceremony by participating in a committee. The class has meetings on the second Monday of each month (September through November, January through April). Meetings are held at Providence Community Church, 10113 Lenexa Drive, Lenexa, Kansas. All meetings are led by the MPE Graduation Coordinator and the MPE Board Graduation Chair.
There are specific requirements for eligibility, committee participation, and standards to follow in order to participate. These requirements are explained in full in the Contract. They will also be explained in full at the September Senior meeting. The deadline for submitting the signed contract and fee is the October meeting (second Monday of the month). Ex: October 12, 2020. No appeals (refunds) will be accepted after the November meeting. Ex: November 9, 2020.
Ready to sign-up and be put on the senior communications list? Here’s the process:
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Instructions and an official Sign-Up form will be returned to you.
- The Sign-Up form is mandatory, even if you’re not sure yet. If you decide not to participate, your information will be deleted. You aren’t fully committed until the Sign-Up form is completed, the Contract is signed, and fees paid.
- The information submitted in this form will be used on the graduate’s diploma. Use their full legal name, no nicknames or abbreviations.
- All information will be kept private and not distributed to anyone except the appropriate committees.
- A parent and graduate must attend the September 14 meeting at 7:00 p.m. at Providence Community Church located at 10113 Lenexa Drive, Lenexa, Kansas, 66215.
If you have additional questions, please send an email to the Graduation Coordinator at: email@example.com.