Note: There are administrative costs to maintaining your organization’s listing on our website and publications. We have implemented a nominal annual fee of $25 to include your listing, however, if you choose to sign your organization up with a MPE Business level membership your listing would be no charge AND your co-op would also be eligible to receive the G-Suite for Education for free as well!
NOTE: The MPE Board of Directors does not necessarily endorse any of the organizations or people offering these opportunities.
Homeschool Enrichment Programs & Co-Ops
- Bethany Lutheran Homeschool Academy
- Bethany Lutheran School Band
- Brighton Academy. Contact Carrie Shore at 913-789-9381 or email@example.com. Ages K-12 with college dual enrollment.
- E3 Academy (Overland Park, KS). Call 913.292.9997 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We identify the instinctive way children approach learning. We equip both parents and children with tools they can apply in the homeschool environment to better achieve success. www.e3sf.org/kolbe/
- Greenleaf Performing Arts Academy (Olathe, KS). Contact Evi at 913.397.7071 for more information.
- Legacy Christian Academy (Lenexa, KS).
- L.I.T.E (LEARNING INSPIRED THROUGH EXPLORATION) – all-inclusive enrichment based homeschool co-op located at Fort Leavenworth, KS; ages 4-18; children explore various topics through immersing themselves into them via all-encompassing lessons of every subject, hands on activities, art, experiments, social theme-based gatherings, and topic focused field trips. Contact: Irina Connell. 913.674.0447. CreativesLearning@hotmail.com. https://www.facebook.com/groups/597085213729651/
- REW Homeschool Band & Orchestra / Budding Musicians (6-9yrs old) @ REW Music
- Southland Academy. Grades K-12; Tues. and/or Thurs. Providence Church. Contact Kelley Goddard at email@example.com. Website: www.thesouthlandacademy.com
- South Side Schoolhouse (Raymore, MO). Co-op with hands-on-activities with lively discussions. Contact Jody White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- South Side Striders Band (Raymore, MO). Our band is comprised of students from around the metro. We offer several band opportunities, including marching band, so there is something for everyone! Students with or without musical experience are welcome. Classes are held every Friday in Raymore, MO. Contact Jennifer Meyer at email@example.com.
- Youth Symphony KC (Kansas City, MO). Youth Symphony of Kansas City has a long history of quality music education and top-level performance in Kansas City. Youth Symphony traditionally offers four full orchestras and strings programs for over 400 youth looking for advanced musical opportunities. Auditions for students in grades 5-12 are offered in the spring. Additional information is available at youthsymphonykc.org or on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. For questions, contact Director of Operations, Russ Pieken at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athletic and Sports Programs
- Christ Prep Academy welcomes homeschoolers into their KSHSAA-approved athletic programs: Christ Prep Football (MS/HS), Boys and Girls Soccer (HS), Volleyball (MS/HS), Cross Country (MS/HS), Track and Field (MS/HS) Cheer (MS/HS), Baseball (HS), Boys and Girls Basketball (MS/HS), Golf (HS).
- E3 Sports Facility (Overland Park, KS). Come learn the exciting sport of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Mixed Martial Arts, Self Defense, and Anti-Bullying. Call 913.292.9997 or email email@example.com for more information. www.e3sf.org
- Kansas City East Lions – Home School Athletics program invites homeschool students to join their KSHSAA-Approved and MSHSAA affiliated athletic programs. The Lions offer [Fall] Football (JH/HS), Cross Country (Elementary – HS), Boy’s Soccer (JH/HS), Volleyball (Elementary – HS), [Winter] Boy’s & Girl’s Basketball (Elementary – HS), [Spring] Baseball (Varsity & Jr. Varsity HS), Girl’s Soccer (JH/HS), and Track & Field (Elementary – HS).
- Metro Academy Mavericks – Competitive Home School Basketball & Volleyball
- Veritas Athletics (Lawrence, KS) – Football, Basketball, Baseball, Track & Field, Volleyball, and Cheerleading
See a quick guide of things to consider when choosing homeschool enrichment programs.