Academini Special Deal (December ACT)
Academini Special Deal: December 2020 ACT
We’ve partnered with Olympia Prep to offer a free OR heavily discounted Academini for the December 12 ACT test!
- If you’re already an MPE member at the Family tier or higher, please contact our office for a discount code that will make this Academini free when you check out. (You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, message us on social media, or call us during office hours at 913-599-0311.)
- For everyone else, please use this discount code to get a $20 discount off the website price of $79: MPE-ACT59
Register here (deal ends Dec. 4!): https://olympiaprep.com/Classes/mpe-dec2020/
The Academini will be hosted live online. You will receive the invite after purchasing, and again the night before the event.
Dates and times (please plan to attend both sessions)
- Monday, Dec. 7: 9AM-12PM
- Tuesday, December 8th: 9AM-12PM
Program Content Highlights
- 6 hours of targeted ACT test preparation
- Personalized Success Plan meeting free with Olympia Prep team after
- Proven test strategies and content for test day
- Specific content for English, Math, Reading, and Science tests
- Practice sets done in class to apply taught concepts
- A complete ACT test assessment done during the program – a software-generated report will be created following the classroom dates to give your student a specific study plan to continue on their own or with a longer Olympia Prep program in the future.
- The Olympia Prep team will create this custom plan for you and reach out after the event to deliver it to you free of charge!
- Can a student miss part of the event (e.g. attend session 1 but leave an hour early on session 2)?
They are welcome to miss some time if needed, but this does mean they are missing content that will not be covered again.
- When will I get the invite (Zoom link)?
This link is generally sent out to everyone on the day of the event, just to help make sure they don’t lose it in their inbox.
Register here: https://olympiaprep.com/Classes/mpe-dec2020/