We’re so thankful for every person who attended our 2021 Women’s Encouragement Day – both in person and online! What a beautiful privilege to serve all you spectacular homeschool moms.
We also appreciate those who filled out evaluation forms to let us know how we’re doing. These always come in handy when we’re planning for next year’s event and considering ways to improve.
Enjoy these Encouragement Day highlights and wrap-up of the event, including quotes from our attendees –
Encouragement Day speaker: Sara Hagerty
Sara Hagerty is a lover of God, married to her best friend, and homeschool mama to seven – four adopted from Africa and then more through miracle pregnancies.
She lived a decade-plus of married life with a barren womb and grew their family through international adoption. Then, God surprised them three times over with little people that grew inside of her while her hair grew gray.
Theme of the day: Dwell – It Is Well With My Soul
- Psalm 91:1-2 – “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”.
Other testimonies from the day
- “It was wonderful being there today. Thank you all for every moment you spent praying and preparing for today. I feel blessed.”
- “I would like to say thank You! It was so powerful! I thank you for sharing about being broken! Yes! It’s often to imagine the happy perfect homeschool family. My family 100% doesn’t have that story. Thank you for being relatable and sharing struggles!”
- “It was my first, but it definitely won’t be my last!! I’m still having waves of emotion hit me from the speakers’ messages. They were all sooo good!! I’m just so grateful for all those who planned, presented, and worked this event. I was and am blessed. Thank you!!”
- “This was my first year and it was so amazing!!! Thank you for all the hard work that was put into yesterday!! I left with a heart full of love. ❤️”
- “Really enjoyed the women’s encouragement day this year, as always. Thank you to everyone who helped put it together. Really blessed my heart.”
As always, we’re so grateful for your commitment to your family! We’ve prayed for each one of you who attended.
We have updated this blog post, originally published in February 2016, to reflect the 2021 Encouragement Day.
MPE subsidizes the cost of this event because we want as many people as possible to attend. Please consider donating if you haven’t already … it’s always much appreciated!