Registration is open through March 26, 2021.
- Admission is free for current MPE members at the Family tier or higher.
At-the-door registration is $75 per person (spouse free) – cash or check only.
- Parents of PreSchoolers (POPS) Special – free admission only for parents whose children are all 5 years or younger at the time of the conference. (Grandparents attending with a POPs registration is $20. Forms available at the door.)
At-the-door registration will be available at the conference both days.
- Admission to the Vendor Hall only is available AT THE DOOR for $40 per family, which covers both days.
Only cash or checks accepted AT THE DOOR – please come prepared!
For those coming to the conference for the first time, please arrive at the Registration Area (click here for a map) at the relevant desk/s: Pre-Registered, Parents of Preschoolers (POPS), New or Renewing MPE Members at the Family tier or higher, and Vendor-Hall-Only Passes.
After paying for admission (if applicable), you and your spouse will receive a conference wristband that must be worn both days for admission into the workshops and vendor hall. Children (over 13 years) of MPE members at the Family tier or higher can also get a conference wristband if they check in with their parents. There is a $5 charge for lost wristbands.
Due to lack of space in the workshops, children 5 – 12 years (4-year-olds accepted if attending with an older sibling) should be registered in the MPE Kids Program (link available in January).
No childcare is available for children 4 years and under. Nursing babies are welcome, but please bring a sling or backpack as wheeled carriers are not allowed in the workshops due to lack of space.
To enhance your enjoyment of the conference, please read MPE’s Conference Policy on Children here.
1) Holiday Inn, Kansas City Airport: Adjacent to the KCI Expo Center; single king bed or double queen bed rooms are available for $99 + tax a night, with heated indoor pool and fitness center and free wireless internet.
2) Fairfield Inn Kansas City Airport: Across the street from the KCI Expo Center, single king bed or two queen bed rooms are available for $82 + tax a night, with complimentary Grab and Go Breakfast for registered guests of our hotel, refrigerator and microwave in each room, indoor heated pool, fitness center and free Wi-Fi.
3) SureStay Plus by Best Western: Across the street from the KCI Expo Center; rooms available for $ + tax for up to 2 guests. Any additional guests must pay $5 extra per room per night. Complimentary hot breakfast is served every morning. SureStay offers Wi-Fi and a heated pool as well.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD is allowed to be brought into the KCI Expo Center.
Thank you for respecting this policy of the KCI Expo Center.
Food purchased inside the KCI Expo Center (from the vending machines or Cafeteria or Coffee Bar) is allowed. The Cafeteria is located off the main lobby and is open 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. both days.