Want your business to reach Kansas City’s vibrant homeschooling community? Advertise with us!
The Parent Educator reaches over 1,000 families each issue (10 issues a year). The issues are January, February, March, April/May, June/July, August, September, October, November and December.
- Call-To-Action ad, $60 (no image, 1 sentence + link)
- Small ad, $150 (image max size 300×208 pixels, 1 sentence + link)
- Feature ad, $250 (image max size 520×420 pixels, 1 sentence/paragraph + link)
- Use .jpg or .png images without text (or very little text since they can appear small).
- Write suggested ad sentences or paragraphs yourself (we reserve the right to edit if the copy becomes too long).
- Ad images must be correctly formatted, or else they may not appear in our newsletter.
- All newsletter submissions must be received by the MPE office by 1 p.m. on the 10th of the month preceding the issue date. If you request an ad after deadline, we will determine on a case-by-case basis whether we can include it. If so, we will charge a late fee. The newsletter is sent at the end of the month preceding the issue, e.g. the February newsletter is sent at the end of January.
- Paid ads and notices in our publications should be consistent with our mission statement: Midwest Parent Educators (MPE) serves as a local organization to promote educational freedom of parents. We are committed to protect the right and duty of parents in fulfilling the Biblical mandate to teach their children in a manner that will honor God. While this corporation is consistently and forthrightly Christian, we, at the same time, seek the above rights for all creeds.
- Ads are subject to approval by an editorial committee selected from within or appointed by the Board of Directors. Ads are published on a first-come, first-served basis as space allows.
Advertisers get a 20% discount for ten issues and a 10% discount for five issues with payment in advance.
- If you pay by credit card, you will need to pay an additional 2.3% processing fee.
- If you pay by check, you can avoid the credit card fee and also help us keep our overhead costs low, serving more homeschool families. Payment by check (made out to MPE) must be received by 1 p.m. on the 10th of the month preceding the issue date.
Ads and notices must be received in writing at the MPE office by the specified deadline.